Transfer confusion

Bill of sale arrived today! I am a bit confused on how to pay for a new certificate of documentation from homeland security and transfer ownership at the same time. There is info on fees at the coast guard website but no instructions that I can see on how to send credit card info. Apparently they are still using fax to collect official documents. Who has fax anymore? Anyways, I have filled out their CG-1258 document and made a digital copy to email. I’ll call in the morning and figure out how to do the annual renewal and transfer at the same time and figure out the cost and how to send a secure payment. I’m heading into the licensing office in the morning to pay taxes and get the registration in my name as well. Next up, getting an MMSI account for AIS.